Christine Thatcher and Michelle Hunter – Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks
Our blueprint for gathering client content and keeping projects on track
Struggling to get client content is a bummer…
- Waiting for content messes up your project schedule
- Asking for content feels awkward and just zaps your creativity
- You’re not a copywriter, but you give free writing advice just to move things along
- Meanwhile, the launch is delayed – and so is that final payment!
Get other products by Hristine Thatche and Michelle Hunter right now!
Then, when you finally get the content you need…
- You spend hours trying to turn lots of rambly copy into a few sentences
- The stuff they send you just doesn’t fit your design
- Ugh…nothing’s formatted, organized, or ready to go
- Everyone’s frustrated. The project is stuck.
But even worse…
The copy causes your design to fall totally flat!
I struggled for years trying to get clients to provide content as beautiful and effective as my designs.
I kept asking myself…
- How can I help my client understand what I’m talking about so they provide what I need?
- How do I keep projects from getting off track when clients ask for more time?
- Can I get started with the design before I get content?
- How do I tell them they really need a copywriter?
This was me #everysingleproject, until I met Michelle. Together we created a process to extract content from our client’s head and turn it into beautifully effective copy. It feels almost magical!
In Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks, we’re sharing our proven content-gathering process with you so you can end content frustration for good!
From the rebrandable Client Content Workbook to the final content edits – we’re sharing our blueprint for collecting and evaluating client content – all while keeping your projects on track.
Hesitating to recommend a copywriter but tired of formatting pages of cruddy copy? Sick of editing your client’s stuff?
We know how you feel. We’ve struggled with client copy too, and experienced the frustration that comes from adding bad copy to brilliant design. We’ve watched clients wrestle with the writing, unsure of exactly what to say. And we’ve lived through those awkward moments that come when we have to edit the stuff those clients finally write.
There’s a better way… and we’re sharing our secrets here with you.
Here’s what you get:
- Christine’s STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS for taking clients from initial discovery through final content edits…
- Christine’s ILLUSTRATOR WIREFRAME TEMPLATES for building custom wireframe layouts that clients and copywriters can easily understand and follow…
- Michelle’s CLIENT CONTENT WORKBOOK you can rebrand and share with your clients, making content creation easy and understandable for everyone…
- Michelle’s CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING CLIENT CONTENT and scripts so you can ask for revisions or suggest a copywriter in a pleasant, professional way…
- Christine’s CONTENT TEMPLATES to teach your client how to provide exactly what you need (formatted!) to provide an effective website that goes beyond the design.
Our process allows you to empower your clients, clarify their message, and guide them to create the best possible content for their project – elevating their business… and your design!
Get Hristine Thatche and Michelle Hunter – Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks on https://rewbook.comRewbook.com right now!
Hristine Thatche and Michelle Hunter – Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Download, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Download, Say Goodbye to Content BottlenecksB Groupbuy, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Free, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Torrent, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Course Download, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Review, Say Goodbye to Content Bottlenecks Review