Karen Waksman – Retail MBA
Archive : Karen Waksman – Retail MBA
Announcing A Breakthrough Training Program For Companies Interested in Getting Their Products On the Shelves of
Major Chain Store Retailers
Absolutely No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required!
Now you can learn powerful, proven strategies and techniques from an Entrepreneur Magazine, About.com (A New York Times Company) and MSNBC Featured Retail Expert!
NOW is the time to massively multiply your ability to become a chain store vendor…and your income!
- You have a great product that you think would be perfect for Specialty Retailers, Department Stores, Discounters, Home Centers, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Apparel Stores, Home and Hardware Stores, Catalogs, Online Retailers or any other retailer but you want to make sure you approach them the right way
- You want more buyer meetings and purchase orders and you want them now
- You want to know exactly what to say to retail buyers to get them to buy
- You’re about to go to a meeting with a retail buyer and you want to ensure that you ‘wow’ that buyer during the buyer meeting and ultimately get that purchase order
- You have a garage full of product and you are panicked about how you are going to recoup all of those costs quickly
- Retail buyers are rejecting you and you want to know how to combat these rejections so you can start generating real revenue with your product
- You don’t know how to approach retailer buyers at all because you’ve never sold anything before in your life
- You’ve created packaging but you’re not sure if you did it right
- You’ve been selling to retailers for a while but you want to start going after bigger retail chains and make more money
- Your Manufacturer’s Reps are NOT generating the revenue that you know you should be getting and you’re tired of waiting
- You’re wondering if your pricing is on point for retailers
- You are sick of questioning yourself as to whether you are on the right track with your strategy for your product business
- You have no clue as to how to generate revenue with your product but you know that you need to do something because it cost you a fortune to actually bring your product to market
- You want direct access to a Retail Sales Expert who has sold millions of units to retailers to walk you through the entire process of getting a product into a chain store so that you can finally generate the revenue that you know you deserve
…then you’ve come to the right place!
Retail MBA Is the most comprehensive training program available today on how to get your products on the shelves of chain store retailers.
Retail MBA was developed by Retail Sales Expert Karen Waksman. Karen sold millions of units to the world’s largest retailers. During this time she developed a time-tested proven sales formula that helped her get products into chain stores in various categories.
Since then, Karen has taught her sales formula to 1000’s of product companies across the country on the subject of selling to chain stores at places such as the US Patent Office, Stanford University, the Consumer Electronics Show and more!!
At this point you are probably asking yourself….“I’m not a sales person. Can I really get my own products on the shelves of the world’s largest retailers??”
Just check out Chuck’s story, he had questions about how to get his new product on the shelves of retailers…He was wondering…How do I get in contact with a buyer? What do I say when I get a meeting? What will they expect of me? I’m not a sales person at all, can I really get my products into retailers?
After investing in the Retail MBA program, Chuck followed the Step-by-Step process and got his product into a 1,000 store chain in less than 2 WEEKS!!!
Look what Retail MBA did for Chuck!
Retail MBA is a Multi-Media Training System designed to help you breakdown what you need to know about getting your products sold at major retail outlets.
If you have a great product that you think would be perfect for Specialty Retailers, Department Stores, Discounters, Home Centers, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Apparel Stores, Home and Hardware Stores or whatever it is for you, then our step-by-step blueprint, our training programs, can show you EXACTLY how to get started today!
Here’s What’s Included In This Retail Training Program
10 Instructional DVD’s, 5 Books, a Binder, Carrying Case and Immediate Online Access to the Course!
- Module #1:How to Develop Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
- Module #2:Chain Store Fundamentals
- Module #3:Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success
- Module #4:Preparing Your Pitch
- Module #5:Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product Type
- Module #6:Pitching Your Product to Chain Stores
- Module #7:The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- Module #8:What to Expect From a Chain Store Order
- Module #9:Working with Distributors
- Module #10:Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
- Module #11:Selling at Trade Shows
- Module #12:Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Module #13:Selling Products to Online Retailers
- Module #14:Selling Products to Catalogs
- Module #15:Selling Products to Small Retailers
- PLUS $4,000 worth of additional bonuses!
To Learn More About the Retail MBA Training Program, Please Continue Reading!