Lawrence G. McMillan – 16 Seminar Home Study Course
16 Seminar Home Study Course (Video Downloads)
A Comprehensive Option Education in Downloadable Video Format
Containing over 25 hours of educational material spanning 16 topics, this video bundle is the perfect learning tool for any caliber trader. Divided into novice, intermediate, and advanced volumes, The Home Study Course promotes a comprehensive learning experience and is instructed by Lawrence G. McMillan himself. Each video is at least an hour long and includes audio and visual in a slide-show seminar format. Purchase the entire 16 seminar set or just the novice, intermediate or advanced volumes.
- 16 different topics in seperate Windows Media Player and Quicktime video files (1 hour plus running time each)
- Compatible with PCs running Microsoft Windows Media Player or Mac computers running Quictime
- Seminars contain audio and visual in Windows Media Player (.wmv) and Quick Time (.mov) file format
- Sets are delivered as a .zip file
Click on each seminar Topic below to view the seminar outline
Novice Seminar Set (5 seminars)
Intermediate Seminar Set (5 seminars)
Advanced Seminar Set (6 seminars)
Click on each seminar Topic above to view the seminar outline
“The [seminar] set I bought at the money show is worth 10 x the price. After years of working with options and stocks I have picked up more information from the seminars than in all that time. They really are great. The best thing is really how he identifies all of the pitfalls of all the option strategies and what works and what he thinks is a waste of time. His experience and comments are golden!”
– Dave J.
Each seminar set is delivered as a downloadable ZIP file. After downloading the file to your computer:
- locate the file and do one of the following:
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Double click the .wmv file (i.e. option-basics.wmv) to play the seminar