The Netcore Inbox Expo Courses 2021
Salepage : The Netcore Inbox Expo Courses 2021
Archive : The Netcore Inbox Expo Courses 2021 Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
“Respect!” is the theme of the 2021 Inbox Expo.
The INBOX EXPO conference is all about email and the technology that support it. Our material ranges from marketing to security, deliverability, and anti-spam.
Inbox Expo is the only event that brings together gurus, practitioners, and technologists.
From beginners to seasoned pros, everyone has something to learn about email marketing, marketing automation, deliverability, and compliance.
90+ Speakers and Panelists, 1000 Delegates, 30 Exhibitors & Sponsors, 4 Days
KEYNOTES FOR LEADERS
Experts in accessibility, best practices, compliance, and deliverability (see what we did there?) will speak to us.
BOOTHS FOR A VIRTUAL EXPO
Learn about 30 different businesses, agencies, and groups. Meet them at the Expo and take advantage of special Special Offers accessible just to our delegates.
More networking opportunities than most industry conventions. Schedule one-on-one meetings, small group meetings (4 people), ad hoc one-on-one networking, and networking breakouts.
We’re doing training on everything from marketing to privacy and deliverability. From Advanced Email Marketing Strategy to BIMI Fundamentals, we’ve got you covered.
DEMOS OF PRODUCTS
Explore new platforms or revisit old favorites. There is no need to talk with salespeople or account managers, fill out registration paperwork, or make an appointment. There will be a combination of view on demand and live product demos available.
We give plenty of stage time to new and unknown speakers who are specialists on a variety of topics. New faces, new ideas, and new voices.
CERTIFICATION FOR EMAILEXPERT
We offer delegates a variety of certification choices. Additional seminars and certificates are available to VIP and All Access card members.
What does Inbox Expo have to offer?
– Hear from Industry Leaders: Speakers from Google, Linkedin, Spamhaus, Adobe, Change.org, Phillips, and other firms.
– 5 Networking Opportunities: 1-on-1, group sessions, breakouts, moderated lounge, text and video chat
– Vendor Showcases and Product Demos: Dozens of demos in one location with no hard sell
– Exceptional Offers & Discounts: Visit Expo Vendor Booths to get access to really special bargains.
– In-Depth Sessions: Go beyond soundbites with specially designed premium workshops.
– Specialist Round Table Talks: Round table discussions and panels are held by invitation only.
– Certifications in a variety of fields (BIMI Fundamentals, anyone?)
What will I get by attending?
Over the four days, there will be over 60 hours of information accessible, so what you choose to study is entirely up to you. However, you have the option to learn:
– How can you use the most recent email technology, and what is new with video in email? BIMI? AMP?
– How should you utilize interactive email design, and should you use it at all?
– The successes and failures of email marketers having to adjust to Covid 19.
– Practical advice for expanding your email list in any industry.
– How to update your email program to reflect the new economy in 2021
– Overcoming obstacles to continuous inbox delivery; everything you ever wanted to know about deliverability
– Improve your program’s performance across all measures.
– What are the most important email analytics, and how can you use that knowledge to make a difference?
– In an ever-changing privacy context, how can you guarantee your email programs are legally compliant?
More from Categories : Everything Else